Media Cloud AI
Media Cloud AI intend to build an open-source micro-service platform to process media content with some Artificial Intelligence processes.
It will also provide some generic tools to manipulate media.
This micro-services platform provides a fully distributed processing for media content accross multi-cloud provider (public & private).
The backend is the main orchestrator, combining steps after step a complex workflow.
Each worker is connected to the message broken to enable the horizontal scalability.
Workers / Features
In micro-service architecture, each worker will provide a specific feature.
The combination of them provides a complex system.
Some generic workers are required to create a base available a feature:
- : to move files accross storages (S3, FTP, HTTP, local)
- : to remove or copy local files and folders
- : to execute any command
- : to manipulate any video and audio formats
- : DASH and ISM manifest manipulations
- : execute AWS action with aws2
Some additional workers are built in open-source:
- : loudness measurements of audio content (ITU-R BS.1770-4)
- : renderer for Object-Based Audio (ITU-R BS.2076-1)